tomtoc Screen Protector for iPad Pro 11 inch 2020 & 2018
- Perfect Match: The tempered glass screen protector is designed for iPad Pro 11-inch 2018 & 2020 model (model numbers: A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231, A2013, A1934, A1980, A1979), compatible with Face ID & Apple Pencil.
- Scratch-Resistant: High-aluminum AGC tempered glass can effectively protect your device screen from any unwanted scratches, and thanks for the oleophobic layer adhered to the surface of the film which prevents water, oil, fingerprint, and dust.
- Ultra-Sensitive: iPad Pro 11 inch screen protector of 0.33mm thickness maintains high sensitivity response on-screen operation makes your device function smoothly and work fast.
- High Definition: Ultra transparency provides a high definition of clear natural viewing, gives you an original visual experience on your iPad Pro 11 screen protector.
- Easy Installation: The alignment frame attached makes the installation not difficult anymore. You will enjoy the bubble-free, hassle-free installation.
QUALITY GUARANTEE POLICY
tomtoc is dedicated to providing quality products which can protect your digital gear. Every product is quality tested. Our quality guarantee policies applies only when products have been put to the use intended by tomtoc and specifically excludes defects from misuse, use beyond a product's intended purpose or coincidental or consequential damage. This warranty specifically excludes damages to items stored or carried in tomtoc products.
Please send the bag to the address provided in the repair details email. Be sure to write your repair number on the outside of your package. We recommend using the least expensive shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number and insurance. tomtoc is not responsible for parcels lost in transit.
Return shipping from tomtoc to you in the lower contiguous 48 USA states is covered at no additional cost, all other destinations will require payment for shipping as based on our shipping page fees. If your area is not included in our free shipping area, we will have to charge you for any additional shipping costs before we start repair.
tomtoc, inc. warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period one (1) year from the date of original purchase ("Warranty Period") when the Product is purchased through an authorized reseller.
You can claim two (2) year warranty by registering your product through www.tomtoc.com with the product serial number.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship are covered, notwithstanding age. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship we will repair the bag at our discretion.
Any damages resulting from normal wear, tear and use that affect the functionality of the bag are covered during the warranty period.
*If your product arrived defective from tomtoc.com please visit our Return and Exchange page.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
Damages not covered are those resulting from abuse, normal wear and tear, cosmetic issues that DO NOT affect the functionality of the bag, and accidental damage.
tomtoc products are designed and stated to be machine washable, use of washing machines can result in damage not covered by our warranty. Dryers are never recommended and damage will not be covered under the warranty.
tomtoc is not responsible for wear and tear naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use that DO NOT affect the functionality of the bag, which includes changes in color, abrasions, and general breakdown of materials over time.
Warranty service does not cover any accidental damages which include rips or cuts in fabric, animals chewing or clawing on our products, as well as damage arising from airline abuse and others.
Please contact us directly by sending us an email (email@example.com) with your order number or product serial number, we will respond you within 24 hours.